Saturday, December 15, 2012

Invite Others?

I'm of the general opinion "the more the merrier."  That being said, I invited people with a genuine interest in Dutch breeding and an interest in promoting Dutch breeding in North America for the benefit of their own programs, the benefit of their current business connections in North America, the potential access to top riding prospects, and/or the promotion and development of their programs in Holland.  Moreover, I invited people I like and trust.  If you want to invite someone else to consider joining us, just give me a heads up so we can have a conversation about it.  Believe it or not, my secondary goal is the strengthening of the North American breeding pool; my primary goal is to be excited about a project and have fun with this.  I'm not interested in managing a bunch of crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment